By Claire Howell Major,Michael S. Harris,Todd Zakrajsek
Despite a starting to be physique of analysis on educating tools, teachers lack a entire source that highlights and synthesizes confirmed methods. Teaching for Learning fills that hole. all of the one zero one entries:
- describes an method and lists its crucial beneficial properties and elements
- demonstrates how that process has been utilized in schooling, together with particular examples from diverse disciplines
- reviews findings from the study literature
- describes concepts to enhance effectiveness.
Teaching for studying provides teachers with a source grounded within the educational wisdom base, written in an simply obtainable, enticing, and functional style.
Read Online or Download Teaching for Learning: 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success PDF
Similar college & university education books
-- Merri Rosenberg, schooling replace
The neighborhood university is poised to give a contribution past its personal neighborhood to the world over. To do so—to develop the paintings for the betterment of scholars and communities—it needs to have interaction the world over whereas development capability. spotting the transforming into value of training scholars in a globalized international, this quantity explores the neighborhood collage in a global context.
The severe grounded concept awarded during this e-book bargains beneficial insights at the social techniques and methods utilized by combined English for tutorial reasons pros (BLEAPs) at greater schooling associations, as they fight to barter the demanding situations bobbing up from a brand new specialize in recruiting foreign scholars and trying to find different assets for his or her universities.
Making sure that better schooling scholars are totally ready for lives as worldwide voters is a urgent obstacle within the modern international. This e-book attracts on insights from cosmopolitan concept to spot how humans from diverse backgrounds can locate universal floor. through utilizing cosmopolitan insights to better schooling perform, Sarah Richardson charts how scholars could be given the chance to adventure a very overseas schooling, which emphasises deep cultural trade instead of mere transactional touch.
- Newcomb College, 1886-2006: Higher Education for Women in New Orleans
- Integrated Reading and Writing: Techniques, Essays, Arguments
- Being an Early Career Feminist Academic: Global Perspectives, Experiences and Challenges (Palgrave Studies in Gender and Education)
- Above Expectations - My Story: an unlikely journey from almost failing high school to becoming a college professor
- Creating a Veteran-Friendly Campus: Strategies for Transition and Success: New Directions for Student Services, Number 126 (J-B SS Single Issue Student Services)
Extra resources for Teaching for Learning: 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success
Teaching for Learning: 101 Intentionally Designed Educational Activities to Put Students on the Path to Success by Claire Howell Major,Michael S. Harris,Todd Zakrajsek