By Akhil Behl
The real-world consultant to securing Cisco-based IP telephony functions, units, and networks
Cisco IP telephony leverages converged networks to dramatically decrease TCO and enhance ROI. even though, its severe significance to company communications and deep integration with company IP networks make it vulnerable to assaults that legacy telecom structures didn't face. Now, there’s a finished consultant to securing the IP telephony parts that journey atop information community infrastructures–and thereby delivering IP telephony providers which are more secure, extra resilient, extra sturdy, and extra scalable.
Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks offers accomplished, updated information for securing Cisco IP telephony gear, underlying infrastructure, and telephony purposes. Drawing on ten years of expertise, senior community advisor Akhil Behl bargains a whole protection framework to be used in any Cisco IP telephony setting. You’ll locate top practices and certain configuration examples for securing Cisco Unified Communications supervisor (CUCM), Cisco Unity/Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco IP Telephony Endpoints, and lots of different Cisco IP Telephony functions. The e-book showcases easy-to-follow Cisco IP Telephony functions and community security-centric examples in each chapter.
This advisor is valuable to each technical specialist and IT decision-maker fascinated about securing Cisco IP telephony networks, together with community engineers, directors, architects, managers, defense analysts, IT administrators, and consultants.
- Recognize vulnerabilities brought on by IP community integration, in addition to VoIP’s special defense requirements
- Discover how hackers objective IP telephony networks and proactively defend opposed to every one side in their attacks
- Implement a versatile, confirmed technique for end-to-end Cisco IP Telephony security
- Use a layered (defense-in-depth) procedure that builds on underlying community protection design
- Secure CUCM, Cisco Unity/Unity Connection, CUPS, CUCM exhibit, and Cisco harmony convey systems opposed to inner and exterior threats
- Establish actual safety, Layer 2 and Layer three protection, and Cisco ASA-based perimeter security
- Complete insurance of Cisco IP Telephony encryption and authentication fundamentals
- Configure Cisco IOS Voice Gateways to assist hinder toll fraud and deter attacks
- Secure Cisco Voice Gatekeepers and Cisco Unified Border aspect (CUBE) opposed to rogue endpoints and different assault vectors
- Secure Cisco IP telephony endpoints–Cisco Unified IP telephones (wired, instant, and delicate telephone) from malicious insiders and exterior threats
This IP communications booklet is a part of the Cisco Press® Networking expertise sequence. IP communications titles from Cisco Press support networking execs comprehend voice and IP telephony applied sciences, plan and layout converged networks, and enforce community strategies for elevated productivity.
Read Online or Download Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks (Networking Technology: IP Communications) PDF
Similar other_1 books
The one hundred and one top Aquarium crops make aquascaping and conserving fit aquatic vegetation uncomplicated by means of delivering transparent professional recommendation and proposals that significantly increase the hobbyist's probabilities of good fortune. It offers one hundred and one full-page species bills of vegetation that aren't in simple terms attractive in visual appeal yet can thrive in aquarium tanks.
Winner of the 1997 Boardman Tasker Prize for Mountain Literature, Paul Pritchard's Deep Play is a different, trendy and undying statement reflecting the pressures and rewards of mountaineering a number of the world's toughest and so much hard rock climbs. Pritchard began mountaineering in Lancashire ahead of relocating to hitch the colourful Llanberis scene of the mid Eighties, at a time while the adventurous improvement of the Dinorwig slate quarries was once in complete swing.
Skating through Hockey: A Fan’s consultant to formative years, collage, and the pro online game presents the fundamentals for knowing hockey – together with some of the degrees, the way it is performed, and the fundamental offensive and protective events. additionally it is a close-up examine what occurs sooner than, in the course of, and after the sport, in addition to an outline of a few of the commonest consequences and a thesaurus of phrases you'll pay attention from play-by-play announcers.
A booklet for making your Responsive WordPress subject matters utilizing Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 with an instance code and lot extra.
- Leadership: Building Highly Effective Teams: How to Transform Teams into Exceptionally Cohesive Professional Networks - a practical guide (Leadership Influence Project and Team Book 1)
- iPad iOS 6 Development Essentials
- A sombra da Serpente (As crônicas dos Kane Livro 3) (Portuguese Edition)
- The Book of The Animals - The Fun Collection (Bilingual English-Spanish) (The Book of The Animals (Bilingual))
- Rights of Students (Point/Counterpoint)
Additional info for Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks (Networking Technology: IP Communications)
Securing Cisco IP Telephony Networks (Networking Technology: IP Communications) by Akhil Behl