By Parissa Haghirian
J-Management offers insights into the present state of affairs of jap organizations, explains eastern perspectives on present advancements, and solutions questions on modern jap organisations, such as
● How have eastern companies dealt with the recession, and the way have they reinvented themselves after it?
● Is lifetime employment nonetheless proper in trendy eastern society?
● Does the seniority procedure nonetheless apply?
● How has globalization impacted brand new jap corporations?
● How complicated is gender equality within the J-firm?
● What demanding situations do overseas employees face within the J-company?
Written by means of scholars at Sophia college in Tokyo, J-Management not just includes an summary of correct assets at the issues, but additionally comprises the private stories and evaluations of those younger, overseas writers who offer finished, clean, and insightful statement from the japanese perspective.
--This textual content refers back to the Hardcover edition.
Read Online or Download J-Management: Fresh Perspectives on the Japanese Firm in the 21st Century PDF
Best business management & leadership books
The administration of technological innovation (MTI) is without doubt one of the most crucial demanding situations dealing with companies at the present time. Innovation has turn into the basic driving force of competitiveness for corporations of all sizes in nearly all enterprise sectors and international locations. the 1st variation of this publication has turn into probably the most well known texts for college students of innovation and know-how administration.
An awesome ebook approximately CEOs who excelled at capital allocation. ” Warren Buffett#1 on Warren Buffett’s prompt analyzing checklist, Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder Letter, 2012Named one in every of 19 Books Billionaire Charlie Munger Thinks you want to learn” in company Insider. A publication that info the extreme good fortune of CEOs who took a noticeably diversified method of company administration.
“How do you deal with in a box the place turn-over is excessive, motivation is low and regardless of how a lot you are attempting to grin and sugar coat it, on the finish of the day you're still asking your employees to scrub bathrooms? ” Ralph Peterson has been hiring, selling and coaching managers in a single of the hardest administration fields there's: home tasks.
Sharing secrets and techniques is a refreshingly sincere and imminently useful consultant if you are looking to reach government management positions. The e-book covers the gamut of matters that an government chief needs to grapple with—strategy surroundings, organizational tradition, employees improvement and motivation, communique, time allocation—while keeping off the jargon and repetitiveness that so usually plague different books on management and administration.
- Decision Theory and Decision Analysis: Trends and Challenges
- The Passion Factor: A Tool for Tapping Life Resources
- The Government Manager's Guide to Plain Language (The Government Manager’s Essential Library)
- Fix That Business
- ANATOMY of PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Vital insights for project success
Extra resources for J-Management: Fresh Perspectives on the Japanese Firm in the 21st Century
J-Management: Fresh Perspectives on the Japanese Firm in the 21st Century by Parissa Haghirian