By Hsiao-Fan Wang,Surendra M. Gupta
A entire advisor TO enforcing A eco-friendly offer CHAIN
This certain source presents a stage-by-stage creation technique in the lifestyles cycle of a product to make sure environmental compliance and fiscal objectives. After protecting simple suggestions and heritage, Green offer Chain administration: Product existence Cycle Approach discusses eco-friendly engineering applied sciences, eco-friendly price chain administration, and eco-friendly info administration systems.
The ebook offers the information to quantify the environmental influence on offer chains and determine possibilities for making advancements, resulting in either eco-friendly engineering and eco-friendly administration of a product.
- Mathematical background
- Green engineering
- Green materials
- Environmental design
- Green procurement--vendor choice with danger analysis
- Green production--manufacture and remanufacture in sure and unsure environments
- Green logistics--recycling with convinced and unsure situations
- Green customers--features and identification
- End-of-life management--disassembly and reuse
- Database for all times cycle assessment--procedure with database
- Web-based details aid systems
Read Online or Download Green Supply Chain Management: Product Life Cycle Approach PDF
Similar civil engineering books
The newest equipment for Nutrient elimination from Wastewater This Water setting Federation source presents entire details on organic and chemical tools for nitrogen and phosphorus removing from wastewater. Nutrient elimination covers environmental and regulatory concerns and gives an built-in method for mixed nitrogen and phosphorus removing, together with info on ammonia and dewatering liquors therapy.
Love Canal originated in 1894 as a part of William T. Love's dreamto construct a version urban and tool canal. The local emerged within the Nineteen Seventies as an environmental nightmare and harbinger of the global detrimental waste obstacle. pictures in Love Canal inform the tale of the community's early improvement and the next use of the canal by way of Hooker Electrochemical corporation to discard commercial chemical waste from 1942 to 1953.
This day, the Caldecott Tunnel connects Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, positioned within the San Francisco Bay zone. the unique bores of this tunnel opened in 1937, an analogous yr because the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, and adjusted Contra Costa County from a space of small rural groups into one in every of turning out to be suburbs.
Mit der neu geregelten Energie-Einsparverordnung (EnEV 2007) geht die Umsetzung der EG Richtlinie 2002/91/EG einher. Diese Richtlinie fordert die schrittweise Einführung eines einheitlichen und verbindlichen Energieausweises bei der Errichtung, dem Verkauf oder der Neuvermietung von Wohnungen und Gebäuden.
- Finite Element Methods for Engineers
- Fundamentals of Durable Reinforced Concrete (Modern Concrete Technology)
- Practical Engineering Geology (Applied Geotechnics)
- Developments in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering—2: Stress-Strain Modelling of Soils (Development in Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering Two)
- Engineering Properties of Rocks
- Architectural Glass to Resist Seismic and Extreme Climatic Events (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
Additional resources for Green Supply Chain Management: Product Life Cycle Approach
Green Supply Chain Management: Product Life Cycle Approach by Hsiao-Fan Wang,Surendra M. Gupta