By David Dieterle,Kathleen Simmons
In this non-biased, politically impartial compendium, the authors hint the evolution of the U.S. government's function within the financial system, together with the historical past, principles, key avid gamers, and court docket rulings that prompted its involvement.
• makes use of priceless subject Finders to aid scholars learn really expert access categories
• offers a precis of an individual's or topic's highlights via informative sidebars
• comprises nearly 50 maps, graphs, and photographs to visually complement the content
• includes a thesaurus to give an explanation for and make clear unusual terms
• Discusses the impression of pivotal excellent complaints at the U.S. monetary system
Read or Download Government and the Economy: An Encyclopedia: An Encyclopedia PDF
Similar business economics books
This booklet goals to make the character of input-output research in economics basically obtainable and, opposite to the opinion of many commentators, exhibits that this kind of research should be suitable with the doctrines of neoclassical economics.
This publication reports the strategic interactions among financial and financial regulations on this planet financial system. the realm economic climate comprises areas, say Europe and the United States. The coverage makers are the imperative banks and the governments. The coverage objectives are low inflation, low unemployment, and occasional structural deficits.
Construction at the great good fortune in their best-selling Economics, Brue, McConnell, and Flynn have revised their one-semester method in necessities of Economics, 3e to supply a clean substitute for the survey path. the result's a sufferer, significant therapy of micro and macro subject matters applicable for the introductory economics scholar, and completely built-in within the electronic atmosphere to supply quick remediation and suggestions via McGraw-Hill’s leading edge evaluation software attach Plus Economics.
How relocating past GDP will increase future health and sustainabilityNever earlier than in human historical past have we produced rather a lot facts, and this empirical revolution has formed monetary learn and coverage profoundly. yet are we measuring, and hence dealing with, the appropriate things—those that might aid us resolve the true social, fiscal, political, and environmental demanding situations of the twenty-first century?
- Economics (Irwin Economics)
- The Big Problem of Small Change (The Princeton Economic History of the Western World)
- Governing Global Land Deals: The Role of the State in the Rush for Land (Development and Change Special Issues)
- Wassily Leontief and Input-Output Economics
Additional resources for Government and the Economy: An Encyclopedia: An Encyclopedia
Government and the Economy: An Encyclopedia: An Encyclopedia by David Dieterle,Kathleen Simmons