- Checklists, questions, and workouts to get you considering (and appearing) like a qualified ScrumMaster
- Presented in a calm, jargon-free, personable style
- Full of rules, counsel, and anecdotes in response to real-world experiences
A typical and tough rigidity exists among a undertaking workforce (supply) and its patron (demand); a certified ScrumMaster relaxes this rigidity utilizing the Scrum framework in order that the group arrives on the very best consequence. The expert ScrumMaster's Handbook is a pragmatic, no-nonsense advisor to supporting you turn into an inspiring and powerful ScrumMaster identified for purchasing results.
This e-book is going into nice aspect approximately why it kind of feels like you are scuffling with conventional administration tradition each step of how. you are going to discover the 3 roles of Scrum and the way, operating in concord, they could convey a product within the leanest manner attainable. you are going to keep in mind that although there is not any room for a venture supervisor in Scrum, there are particular features of administration try to be accustomed to that will help you alongside the best way. Getting a staff to control itself and take accountability is not any effortless feat; this e-book will provide help to earn belief through exhibiting it and encouraging braveness in a group each day.
The expert ScrumMaster's Handbook will problem you to dig deep inside your self to enhance your frame of mind, practices, and values so one can construct and help some of the best agile teams.
What you'll learn
- Create and retain an obstacle backlog to help non-stop development for you, your group, and your organization
- How to inform the variation among a drawback and a real constraint
- Create a tradition transition map to assist your crew and association bring speedy and flexibly
- Work via workouts to aid co-workers and administration become aware of for themselves a brand new approach of imminent tasks
- Align your activities to the Scrum values each day
- Facilitate lean conferences - mild and speedy, but effective
About the Author
Stacia Viscardi is an Agile trainer, qualified Scrum coach, and organizational transformation professional, dedicated to developing energized and excited groups that pride their buyers and encourage others. With humble beginnings in Port Arthur, Texas, Stacia came upon her area of interest as a producing undertaking supervisor within the early nineties; she landed within the know-how international in 1999 and not appeared again. In 2003 she turned the sixty-second qualified ScrumMaster (there at the moment are over 200,000!), and based AgileEvolution in 2006. She has helped businesses corresponding to Cisco structures, Martha Stewart dwelling, Primavera, DoubleClick, Google, Razorfish, MyPublisher, Washington put up, and so on locate their strategy to agility. Co-author of the software program undertaking Manager's Bridge to Agility, Stacia has taught Agile in 17 nations and is lively within the ScrumAlliance as a CST and relied on group advisor.
Table of Contents
- Scrum: a quick evaluate Of the fundamentals (And a couple of attention-grabbing Tidbits)
- Release making plans: Tuning Product Development
- Sprint making plans: Fine-Tune The dash Commitment
- Sprint! noticeable, Collaborative, And significant Work
- The finish? enhancing Product And technique One chew At A Time
- The Criticality Of Real-Time Information
- Scrum Values divulge worry, disorder, And Waste
- Everyday management For The Scrummaster And Team
- Shaping The Agile Organization
- Scrum - huge And Small
- Scrum And The Future