By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with adventure within the pharmaceutical and academia, this ebook is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on useful and widely-used recommendations like photograph processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an instructional bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, word list, and precise appendices
Read or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
A finished, functional method of 3 robust tools of polymer research and characterization This e-book serves as a whole compendium of 3 very important equipment wide-spread for the characterization of man-made and common polymers—light scattering, measurement exclusion chromatography (SEC), and uneven circulate box stream fractionation (A4F).
This booklet makes a speciality of these natural chemical substances which are regulated via the Stockholm conference on power natural pollution (POPs). in addition to natural chemical with the attributes of being power, bioaccumulative, and poisonous to surroundings and people, standards utilized by the Stockholm conference for screening POP applicants.
Within the Fifties, the citizens of the southwestern coastal parts of Taiwan suffered drastically from Blackfoot disorder (BFD) as a result intake of arsenic-contaminated groundwater. Groundwater with excessive degrees of arsenic in southwestern and northeastern Taiwan obtained a lot awareness. After arsenic-safe faucet water was once applied for consuming rather than groundwater within the Nineteen Seventies, BFD circumstances reduced significantly.
Interconnecting the basics of supercritical fluid (SCF) applied sciences, their present and expected software in drug supply, and approach engineering advances from similar methodological domain names and pharmaceutical functions, this quantity unlocks the possibility of supercritical fluids to additional the improvement of more suitable pharmaceutical products-from drug powders for breathing supply to drug supply platforms for managed free up.
- Gas Chromatography (Handbooks in Separation Science)
- Strategies and Tactics in Organic Synthesis: 9
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 235
- Sustainable Shale Oil and Gas: Analytical Chemistry, Geochemistry, and Biochemistry Methods (Emerging Issues in Analytical Chemistry)
- Handbook Of Detergents, Part C: Analysis: 123 (Surfactant Science)
- New Methods for the Study of Biomolecular Complexes: Volume 510 (Nato Science Series C:)
Additional resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty